When it comes to fuel, you get what you pay for. Cheap fuels will smoke too much even if you don’t have too much wick exposed. Cheap fuels can also clog even a high-end fiberglass wick, causing it to act as a cheap cotton wick. Cheap fuels can also simply smell bad…
A few fuel companies stand out among the pack.
- Firefly– This company’s product integrity closely matches ours. During our testing, their fuels had some of the highest flash temperatures (remember: this means less flammability and higher safety). They recognize the benefits of additives such as Citronelle and Eucalyptus as an insect repellent. They utilize smoke free paraffin oil, boasting no odor and long burn times.
- Hyoola– Their Citronella fuel stood out to us because of not only their versatility (can be used both indoors and outdoors) and highlights a citronella scent that deters our mosquito enemies, but is completely odorless to humans. The range is unparalleled, keeping you safe in a 6.5’ radius. Dance the night away under the stars from within your invisible dome of protection. Keep in mind, it is not recommended to use their Citronella Lamp Oil inside as it produces a decent amount of smoke.
- Ner Mitzvah– This company is renown for their expert candle making, and it is no surprise they produce one of the most popular kosher citronella scented indoor/outdoor fuels. For entertaining guests outside over a drool-worthy meal, choose their citronella scented oil for a smoke-free, odorless event.
*BE SURE to only use an approved torch or lamp oil. NEVER use gasoline, kerosene, or other flammable fuels! *
- Get your outdoor space ready for spring!
- Whiskey Tofu Ribs – Recipe Inside!
- It’s almost that time of year!
- Spruce up your morning with a 🎂 sweet quote!
- Easy to use AND non-toxic!
5starnorth 2022 art backyadda bamboo bandleb barking beer beernerd brew chalk chalkart childproof decor giftguide giftidea giftideas guardianite halloween healthlylife Healthyexpress holiday holidays homebrew keg liquidchalk lock love markers momlife outdoordecor party plantbased presstofu sankey thanksgiving tiki Tofu tofupress torch valentines vegan vegetarian vegitarian whatveganseat